Friday 6 January 2012

Took Some Profits on Fireswirl, Bought into Sprylogics

I took some profits on a little less than half of my FSW shares today, giving me back my original investment and leaving me with the rest of the shares at a zero cost basis. Even though I love the stock it's always good to take some off the table once an upward spike has calmed down.

I used those profits to get into Sprylogics International Corp. (TSXV:SPY). Fireswirl is a stock to get in based on numbers. Sprylogics is a stock to get based on its technology. I will have a more detailed analysis of this stock later, but in the meantime view a chart between FSW and SPY to understand where this stock will be headed with respect to the overall Venture tech basket:

INT, SCG, FSW and SPY Comparison Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment